- Indestructible- Made from reinforced Zytel
- Excellent visibility- SAE spec convex lens
- Easy to fold, remove, or swap between bikes
- Guaranteed against breakage
- Mirror Diameter = 100mm (4")
- Overall length = 215mm (8.5")
- Made in the USA
- Long Arm gives better visibility and folds farther into center
- Short Arm creates the most compact package
- If using your own RAM arms, we recommend the Aluminum version (that's what we sell)
F650/800 twins, R1200GS use BMW Stud Base (10x1.5 threads)
X Challenge/ X country use Ball Stud Base (10x1.25 threads)
F-GS Singles are inconsistent, even within the same year. Some are 10x1.25, some are 8x1.25. Please check your bike to order the appropriate part.
Plate can be adapted to many models with your bolt (including R100GS)
If you are unsure what you need, take the mirror out and check the threads at a hardware store.
10mm x 1.25 threads into existing mirror mount
To install, remove old mirror, thread in base, and use RAM arm to tighten.
Fits both sides on all models
L/H Yamaha mirrors are industry standard 10mm x 1.25 thread, use our stud base to mount the mirror.
R/H Yamaha mirrors are reverse thread. Some bikes (WR250s) include the adapter shown (left) to work with the Ball Stub Base. If you don't have the adapter, order ours.
Ball stud base has 10mm x 1.25 threads.
Split Clamp Assembly fits all bars
Check dualsport models from your manufacturer to find a perch with integrated mirror mounts, which will allow you to use our Stud base.
- Ball stud base has 10mm x 1.25 threads.
- Split Clamp Assembly fits all bars.
- Ball Plate base has 11mm hole for your fastener.
- BMW Stud Base has 10mm x 1.5 threads.
- Toughball Base has 8mm x 1.25 threads.